Home Outlet Customer Service Representative
Our Customer Service Representatives will offer quality home improvement products and solutions combined with knowledgeable and friendly service at the guaranteed lowest price to help our customers achieve their dreams.
We value our partners:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Front loaded Health Reimbursement Account, and Employee Stock Ownership Plan are available to all Full Time Partners. Learn more about our ESOP by visiting: ecbarton.com/benefits
- Store hours that offer work life balance.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Partner with the team to accomplish store goals
- Help customers with their building and remodeling projects by designing and selling kitchens
- Maintain store appearance to provide an enjoyable and safe shopping experience.
- Operate point of sale system
- Load and unload customer purchases with care
- Cut carpet, vinyl, and relate materials to meet customer needs
- Assist with inventory counts
- Safely operate forklift and other equipment to assist with the heavy lifting
From unloading trucks to completing cabinet design, you will learn a lot here. Each store partner contributes to the customer experience by participating in all aspects of the job.
If you’re trustworthy, innovative, and are interested in having ownership where you work, we’d love to talk to you!