Like many of you, we are closely monitoring developments around COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the impact on our communities.
Our customers shop with us for their latest DIY or home renovation projects; however, we also serve many professionals in our communities – contractors, landlords, and other small businesses. Their business is their livelihood and they count on our stores to provide quality products at the best prices. Until government officials deem otherwise, our stores will remain open, and our employees are ready to serve you in-store, online or over the phone. As always, should you prefer to shop online from the comfort of your home, our team of dedicated and knowledgeable employees at www.bartonshome.com would be happy to provide you with free online design services and estimates for your kitchen, bathroom and flooring projects. Online purchases may be picked-up for free at your closest store. We encourage all customers to call ahead and pull up to the front of the store for curb-side loading when possible. Whether in the store or online, we are here to offer quality home renovation products and solutions for your needs at the best prices.
Our mission has always centered around our commitment to serving you – our customers, while also prioritizing the well-being of our employees and families. We have taken the following steps to do our part in minimizing exposure to our employees and customers:
- Cancellation of private and public sale events and grand opening events scheduled to take place in our stores (to be rescheduled at a later date)
- Cancellation of non-essential and company air travel
- Communication to all employees regarding the initiation of best practice preventative measures and reminders about normal operating policies, including instructions that all employees who feel unwell and/or exhibit signs of illness should stay home
- Arrangements for employees at high-risk and/or with family needs, such as childcare
- Encouraging employees to practice social distancing, as recommended by health authorities, in the store and workplace for the safety of both employee and customer
We continue to keep an eye on updates and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and remain in communication with our employees to share information and best practices from the CDC and other health authorities for store operations and cleanliness.
As always, we remain dedicated to providing you with information, inspiration, and the best value for your home renovation projects. If you have any questions about a past or current order, your local store contacts are happy to help you.
Our thoughts go out to those who have been directly affected by the virus. We are thankful to our leaders and health care professionals for their commitment to keeping our communities healthy. Thank you.
We will continue to remain in communication with you as we have updates to share. On behalf of all of our employees, we thank you.